In the Alpilles Regional park, 10 minutes from Les Baux de provence, st rémy de provence and Arles, Saint Gabriel campsite opens from 23th of March to 12th of November 2020 in a 16th century mas.
- Low season: from 8.30 am to 12.00 am and from 1.30 pm to 7.30 pm
- June to mid-September: from 8.30 am to 12.00 am and from 1.30 pm to 8.30 pm
WIFI ACCESS AVAILABLE ALL OVER THE CAMPSITE
ST GABRIEL CAMPSITE HAS 68 PITCHES INCLUDING 12 AIR-CONDITIONED AND TV EQUIPPED MOBILE HOMES TO RENT
For sports lovers, easy access for hiking (GR6), bicycling, climbing and horse riding to discover the Alpilles and the Montagnette.
Groups (caravanning clubs) welcome during the low season to discover the Camargue, Provencal villages, local history and architecture.
FUN FOR EVERYONE
- “Moules-frites” party (mussels and chips) every Thursday night from June
- From June to mid-September, market on Tuesdays at 5.30 pm, with wine testing
- From June, “pétanque “contest on Sunday mornings and chicken and chips for Sunday lunch take-away.
The campsite reception is in a typical Provencal Mas (Le mas Ginoux) that was an old carriage relay. Opposite the St-Gabriel chapel and ideally located near archeological sites, birds’ sanctuary and nature.